Friday, March 20, 2009

Ta Da!!!!!

I think I am going to become the next big name in nail polish design. I was sitting at home last night pining after a lavender color of nail polish that I have wanted for weeks now but I am too cheap to go out and buy it. I tried to console myself with the nail polish that I have but I was bored with it all when low and behold I discovered a bottle of white nail polish that I haven't used in a long time. (I used to use it for french tips until I realized that no one's nails are bright white and switched to beverly hills)

Seeing that bottle sitting next to my beautiful and well loved purples I decided to do some matchmaking! A few drops of this, a few drops of that...et voila!Am I not a genius?

And $5 richer for not going out a buying a new nail polish. In fact I may begin to invest in bottles of white so that I can make my own colors. It was so much fun, but I recommend doing this in daylight as I almost mixed the lavender to dark because the lighting in my living room isn't very good.

(Sorry for the quality of the pic it was with my phone in some bad lighting. You will have to take my word for it that it looks awesome!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: