Sunday, March 15, 2009

Education

I got my Bachelors of Arts in History from Iowa State University in Spring 2006. I received my Masters of Library Science at University of Iowa in December 2007. I currently work as the Young Adult Librarian for the Johnson County Library in Overland Park, KS. I enjoy many aspects of my job, especially working with teens in the Juvenile Detention Center. I am always looking for volunteer opportunities and new ways to challenge myself. If you are interested in my work experience please follow this link to my resume.

Here are some school projects I have worked on at my time at University of Iowa.

Collection Development Project (graphic novels for young adults): click here

Pathfinder Project (information on providing teens with sexual education): click here

No comments: