Sunday, March 15, 2009

About Me

I am currently living in Kansas City, Mo with my boyfriend Ryan. We love living in the city near all of the great art galleries, shopping districts, communities and architecture. We currently live alone together but I hope to someday add a few animals into the mix. I enjoy life outside of the city almost as much as I love Kansas City: bike rides, rock climbing, canoeing, and recently snowboarding.

One of the best things about living in Kansas City is living near my family. I enjoy their company, especially that of my two grandmothers who are full of great stories and wisdom. I am looking forward to spending time with my family while I live in Kansas City but someday I might enjoy moving to a place without winter, like California!

I have several hobbies. I love crafting (as long as it doesn't involve sewing). I am a big fan of hot glue guns and tacky glue. I am just getting into paper crafts and making cards and using stamps, but these aren't your grandmother's stamps! I like to keep my crafts cool and modern (no flowery prints for me).

Being a librarian, I read a lot but that's not all I do! I love watching movies, and have a rather large collection of DVDs. I gave my boyfriend Wii a few years ago just so that I could play with it! And I love music and going to concerts for my favorite musicians.

I like to think I am a well balanced person and that I spend my time doing lots of different things and that I don't throw myself into just one thing. I am a Jack of all trades and I like it that way.

No comments: